Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love is a gift of sharing

Allah Ta'ala has given me a gift, to share.

clip_image002

I have a gift to share. each person I meet I care for and love, I share these feelings without hesitating. I joyfully give it out , all love and my self, to the extent of never thinking twice, I go with my gut feeling. If I shun away, it's not because I don't like someone, it's only because I feel uncomfortable, still I would gladly become acquainted , if allowed to be admitted.

Many people conceal this natural part of themselves for fear of giving the wrong impression, but when the intention is pure, why then should it be difficult or painful? Love is a glow that you cannot hide , it is a gift you should not deny, a precious commodity that has no price, a reward for patience, an overflow of blessings; a true and pure love comes from a pure soul. Nothing more and nothing less. It is as it is presented, as a gift, a sharing from Heaven.

In Heaven, only true, pure and unconditional love exists. It cannot be recreated or acted, it needs no words or form. This Heavenly love is not sensual or sexy, not lustful or demanding. This Heavenly love, of all natural souls, is a feeling unlike anything we can recreate. Hence, it is a gift.

I come into people's lives, I want to share this light of love, this inner glow which brings only happiness, through joy, smiles and laughter. It is unaffected by any circumstance or situation. It is just as it is meant to be, a genuine inclusion into that soul's life.

There are many people I have come in contact with, whom I assumed was my task and wards, these sad and dreary souls, looking for a ray of sunshine and hope. I blend into their lives, some accept me and stay forever my friends, some try to enclose me and imprison the feeling to have for themselves. Some wrongly mistaken this love for sexual advances and most are just happy to accept it as whatever it is, a feeling and a bonding.

I want to celebrate life with love, love and life. I want to smile and keep smiling through the thickets of the forests, the trees open up and reveal the sky. For me that is love , coming through in every direction, onto an open space in welcome.

Love love love the food of the soul.

~Lorraine Nur~

No comments: