Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zikir and dimensions


With much humility, I write again.

I am of the understanding that many people do not understand the concept of being in more than one place at a time. I fully understand the confusion, as it does take enough mental effort to remain focused on this life and the world events we face.

That doesn’t mean that the concept, or reality of some, does not exist. To be able to be in touch with more than one plane, a matter of brain functions, that capability is a gift bestowed. I can’t explain the how’s and I can’t explain the mechanisms. All I do understand is that when I tap into the realm of the other dimensions, I am being conscious of all existence in the entire Universe, that my God consciousness is activated, that I feel a mere speck in His creation.

As an energy form within the sphere of the human casing, I am entrapped wholly by the physical, my mental state determines, if I remain here or may “travel”. There I see and hear , but with my external senses, not with the physical organs of my body.Remember, the out of body experience or near death experience, when I am seeing myself asleep on the bed, but I am “up there” “up here” as a floating balloon, my clear mental vision is not my eyes. It is an emotion but I can “feel” although I have no physical abode.

Hence, our emotions entrap our feelings when we are in Alpha and Beta mode, in this world, the feelings are from the words and mental energy we use. When we raise our brain levels, to focus for instance, on God’s ONENESS, we can feel charged by an extraordinary power surge, and become, secluded although not.Our mantra, Allah Hu Allah will take us to that point, where all matters repeat this same chant, where we unify on the other level or dimension, this mantra will elevate us, chanting it on and on, it will raise us to the other dimensions, as we go higher and higher till a set point, we have been given permission to enter. As the energy form, we float without direction, not knowing where to go, chanting and thinking, Allah Hu Allah, is the road map, towards the point of meeting. Meeting with all who chant the same, all energy forms, glowing with Nur, Light. celebrating, a joyous LOVE, from the ONE source, Love, Light and eventually PEACE!

I am often misunderstood, as a muslim woman , speaking these details, some may be offended, others may find it mysterious, although, this experience has taken me through many difficulties, as it reinforces the existence of us and our connection to Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala and all creation, never extinguishes, and those before and those that will appear later, have always and will always exist.

I try to explain many things yet seems too many to discuss, eventually, I realise, it is not important to discuss, enough just to share.

May we all be guided and do our best to return to our original place of abode.

Love, Light and Peace to all.

Cinta,Nur & Salam

~Lorraine Nur~

No comments: