Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ya Rabb, vindicate me.Elevate me, in Your eyes!

“Each day, I try so hard to learn and practice, closeness to My Rabb, knowing that I am a spec in His Universe. I yearn to be micro close to His Light. I am alive today only because of His will. I read and prayer, my sustenance is from Him , my source of all comes from Him, how then can I be a member of the devil’s club, who when he whispers, I feel it, who when comes close I feel, I am quite aware , am in the position to choose, and am empowered by my right as a soul, to choose the better path.

Saddened by false accusations. I must simply have faith, that I am guided by angels, because I do all for His sake.” ~Lorraine Nur,2011

The Prophet ﷺ (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) told us,“When Allah loves someone he calls to Jibreel (as) saying, ‘O Jibreel, I love such and such a person, so love him.’ Then Jibreel will call to the (angels) of the heavens, ‘Allah loves such and such a person so love him.’ And the angels will love [that person]. And then Allah will place acceptance on earth for that believer.” (Bukhari, Muslim)

“Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory (nawafil) so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.” (Bukhari)

9:128 There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful.
9:129 But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."

 

Suggested reading from a different perspective:

1. ...........who else around here can talk with spirits!

2.Angel Guidance

Lorraine Nur ,2011

No comments: