Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reminders to peace and love…. thank you spirits and angel guides.

Stranger things have happened I guess but when I did this I went with my feelings, no point intended just a like for colours. Today, by chance was watching about the London riots, which led to me seeing about the controversial Olympic logo for 2012, and the sentiments on it, then went on to read and watch about the sentiments on the stadium being built, and so on and so forth, how's that on 7Aug, 2011, I created these photos with these words and the Olympic ring colours .If I didn't know better, I think my angels are trying to say something !


 

THE FOOTAGE OF THE CONTROVERSY:

ONE EYED MASCOTS


 

NOW THINK ABOUT THIS! As of 2011, 9 billion pounds costs to build the stadium. And we have Somalia in drought and famine, people are dying!!!! Where in all this, does anything make sense????

EXPLANATION NEEDED!

THE WANING SOUL

 

~LorraineNur~

No comments: