Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pleasure in sharing

Assalamu alaikum
BismillahiRahmaniRahim

I have felt and experienced the Mercy and Love of Allah SWT throughout my life as a muslimah. By no means am I perfect, but what I have is a true and sincere need to try, to make efforts in whatever circumstances; by creating a balanced , middle way of life as a Muslim , in a world less than supportive of my chosen Islamic life. In dire straits and times of utter helplessness, when faith was weak, Allah SWT, never gave up on me. And one thing that saved me all the time was my daily shalat and constant remembrance of Allah SWT and that I chose Islam as my life commitment. I am constantly learning each day and with each intention to seek His Mercy and Pleasure. I share below some lovely reminders, that help me focus on my life purpose, existence in a human form and a free spirit yearning for the ultimate return to His realm. Was salaam... Jumaah Mubarak! 




No comments: