Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

What is the meaning of this life

I once lived here, 
A panoramic home, built and raised a family here, collected all sorts of my favourite things and effects. I still own it, but I had to leave it all behind... Everything I possessed dwells there, in emptiness for everyone has left. We now, live here 
Where all we have is simplicity and family. No more collections and no more extravagance. Life dealt us a tough hand, we survived, learning that , it is not in the accumulation of material things that sustains happiness, but the maintainance of good relations and love together with forgiveness, that makes our lives move forward, leaving behind what is inanimate and building the bonds of relations. That is what makes a home. No matter where on earth you may dwell, life will take you where the course has been plotted, so be as a traveller and don't pack too much. The journey has many stops, transits and will end, one day. 

No comments: