Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

Bittersweet living

Rasulallah SAAW the Prophet of Islam, sent as a mercy to the nation; the Arab descent Prophet from a pure lineage; Prophet of these times; Prophet for the Arabs AND Non-Arabs ( Nabiy Al Arabi wal Ajaami) . If not for his SAAW presence on this Earth our world would be in total
 ignorance and darkness. And the ones who imitate him SAAW are the golden threads to hold onto, his SAAW amanah on the Earth. If we read Al Qur'an and read the sunnah: read hadith, learn from the ones close to Allah SWT before they leave us, inshaallah we shall be gathered together in the Akhirat without hisab;reckoning . But if we make excuses and no effort, death is painful, the grave a torturous place, the waiting in Barzakh a torment , the reckoning a long process, the least of acceptable places a forever dwelling. We need to feel afraid! We need to feel shame! We need to feel fear, for who is without sin? Who is pure and guaranteed a good and secure Hereafter? Unless we hold the key and we have the permission by stating our testimony of faith: unless we have uttered shahadatain, and done our obligations, we will struggle through after the soul passes on; these flying souls in eerie sad,solemn silence and darkness; the ghosts in corners and hiding for fear of returning to their last place of abode in the world.... Are we ready to face the next chapter? 


Each time a member of the honoured descendants go home; awaited and welcomed by their grandfather SAAW in the golden line; I feel a sense of longing: a sense of surrender: a sense of release: a knowing that their part is done (good job!) and I feel the lightness of their spirit it's freedom from the shackles of the dunyawi . I long to be with the company of the pillars of deen, the wheels and tyres that drive the ummah, I wish to be with him SAAW, in his warmth and gracious loving , sweet attention and graceful presence where his SAAW nuur is intense, I wish to meet him SAAW in my reality or again in my dreams; but then I know if I do, I shall never want to open my eyes to awake nor breathe again. And I must still be present here till the work is done, only then may I go home. 
16th September 2013


No comments: