Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Predicament of the muslimah.

I see so many wrongs, in many people's choices. I see so many that do not even try to become better. I feel saddened, and wonder, haven't they heard about the consequences of their life choices. I see how people don't care. I see how people often think of themselves before others, how they victimise but feel victimised, how they manipulate situations, making false statements and defending wrong issues which have no priority in life but selfishness.I see how people are calculative and transactional in their relationships, yet consider themselves filled with unconditional love, but when anyone opposes them, they get angry. I see how poisonous wealth and heritage can become, the fear of loss in wealth, status and respect in society, but they never worry about their fate in the eye's of God. I do believe that anyone with God consciousness, will begin to behave better. Never afraid to stand up for justice and equality. Will be rigid in their stance of beliefs, opposing whatever is neccessary, for the sake of what is fair and just in God's Law. I see how people measure others by how many dollars and cents they have to their name, and by this means, it determines how they are treated. I see that people, by others doing their will, they favour them, or pretend to like them, and I see how many people act up for those that determine their income and livlihood. I abhor, I cannot tolerate these life choices, which are fake and complicated, with no direction nor faith. Yet, I see all this in my closest daily interaction in the circle of community, not by choice but by manipulative injustice and disrespect for others' rights as well as by fear of loss, I face this daily. This is a negativity that takes it's toll on anyone with God conscious awareness. The hard hearted will blend in well. The materialistic fakers and phoney users as well, anyone who feels they gain something from acting the part, will fit in. This small scale society, self made community, inflicts it's poison on youngsters who are like an empty glass waiting to be filled, but with knowledge that will not be helpful in the future. Now, we realise the hadith that says , children are born pure, until they are taught other wise, that is taught everything but not how to serve Allah SwT. Nothing can be done about this obnoxious situation, except supplicate to the Rabb of us all, and be patient. In trying to be a character representative of what Islam is, a person may well turn out to be the target for discrimination. -lorrainenur@2013

No comments: