Translate

Friday, February 22, 2013

Alternative spiritual healing

There are many methods of healing and revitalising energy by spiritual healers, as long as they start with BismillahHirRahmaniiRahiim, all should be good. I have had afew of my own experiences, always keeping an open mind about healing by energy. If I am to partake in any healing, I always pray for protection and recite all ayats I have memorised to stop any bad entities to affect me, and I ask if the healing is good, that I will be allowed to follow through. For example, one day I visited a lady who has the gift of healing. Apparently, she was involved in an accident once, which left her in a coma for almost two years and her pillion rider had passed away in that accident. She had broken her arms and legs and they were operated on and were slightly disfigured. Now, this lady was reputed to have helped many people by her alternative therapy. She woke from her coma , just knowing how to do what she does.I brought a friend who had blood pressure problems to her, perhaps after consultation, that person may want to go ahead and have treatment. Her procedures were, she would "look" at the backs of her patients with a little mirror, which she then would tell if there were sickness and if she would "operate". Her operation was with a gillette razor. If someone agreed, they would be given water and food to consume, then she would make insertions on the back, no pain is felt, she would then suck out the "dirty" blood ( wet cupping method but without the cups) . After that, she inserted fresh grated cucumbers and cotton wool into the open wound and covered in with white bandage. She gave sugar to use in food and drinks for a month. The next day, herassistant, removed the bandages and not a sign of the cut, insertion , cotton wool or cucumbers were see or felt. After a month, the patient returns for her to operate on the spots, again she slit with the gillette razor and she pulled out all the cotton wool inside which came out with dried blood attached. I do not understand the practice, but people have been known to get cured. Another experience I had, is with a man, who charges the patients' body with what feels like low dosage electricity jolts. He opens the "third" eye, when he puts some oil between the eyebrows, and a special crystal, he touches this spot and wham! I saw a white light and felt a string jolt, which shocked me. Sometimes, to charge again, he would use his kris, I am supposing that the metal in the kris is the carrier of energy. He would swipe the inside of the forearms, and little jitters of energy can be felt. These are two examples which I personally experienced. I feel they have certain gifts and ways to heal. Then there is the sitting session, of 6 days , twice a day, patients would sit on a chair, and below would be incense while reading Al Quran surahs of healing. After which one would shower with clay mixed with soap and rinse off with scented water. Another time, a man ( with no good intentions I might add) tried to fill me with something that my physical and spiritual states did not accept. His method was to use a yellow metal key which he put between the big toe and second toe, not pressing while turning it. I felt a hot searing pain as he did that, I screamed and made zikir of Laa ilaa ha ilallah, cringing and holding my right foot. It was so hot and painful and it was no good. Suddenly, the key flew out his hand as he surprised, that he could not take control of me... The zikir Laa ilaa ha ilallah protected me and the heat and pain when back to him. Astonishing ghaib. So there's healing and then there's sihir. The healing is good, it does not hurt. When it is bad it will hurt and that's the sign, that it is not good. I trust that I am well protected, that any kind of bad entity will be warded off with supplications . So, we begin everything with Bismillah and end with alhamdullilah, salawat and inshaallah , we shall be good healers. The gift of healing is from Allah SwT. This gift helps people who are in despair , who have illness which doctors cannot cure or heals bad possessions of jiin in people's bodies ... Or poor people who cannot afford modern medical hospitals, also people who have more faith in spiritual or alternative healing.
We may not always understand the technic but we can learn to appreciate the help.
~lorrainenur@2013

No comments: