Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mother's pride

A mother is always proud of her children's achievements, understanding that every child is different, excels differently and each are individuals. A mother is quick to forgive carelessness and understands as people , everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I am no exception as a mother of five jewels, who entered my life and have been my source of joy, worries, sadness and pride. My biggest worry is their deen, because I keep thinking who will love them enough to teach them with patience, love and care if I am taken while they're still young. My worries Allah SwT knows best. My hopes for their devotion to Allah SwT, Allah alone knows. And these are written as a mother's prayer and intentions. My children strive their best and I am ever in awe at the excellence in learning quickly. Inshaallah, they will be truly guided as how Allah SwT guides their mother. Sweetness of a child's love is sweeter than nectar as the sweetness of mother's milk. It is irreplaceable.

No comments: