Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Dreams that feel real

I am an avid dreamer,I dream alot about many things,hence, my dreams have given me insight into many things and some have become reality.I accept that some psychic abilities abound by dreaming. I had a dream last night.I was on an island, with lovely waves and warm sea.I jumped into the waves enjoying the feeling of lightness as I glided like a fish. I suddenly had a body board which I used to swim further out.As I did, I noticed I was going at an incredible speed,the body board started to feel floppy,I was being carried by the waves.I remember seeing the expanse of oceans and faraway islands as I passed.I was so distant from the shore.The waves carried me, became bigger when suddenly,I found myself in the middle of the ocean,with waves all around me,strong currents and such a mighty force that directed me.I didn't feel fear,just utter amazement and overwhelmed at such an incredible power and mighty force.I was not drowning.I was not fighting the waves around me.I was not going against the experience. i was not fearful. I felt a gratitude. i felt special,to see and feel this exhilarating event.As the waves rolled over me, taking me under and then raising me,I felt like a dolphin. Not much later, I realised the waters were whiter and foamy, I could see,the end of this ride, the crashing water fall, from a height most steep, I felt myself tumbling down, landing on a slippery dip which looked like a cement drain pipe, on a hill side. As a child looked at me with a quizzical look, I felt far from where I started.The ocean and waves had suddenly disappeared, as I headed down the slope, in a tropical heat, trying to slide the dry drain. How odd to end inside a home of a family, as I excused myself to make my way to.... I wake up! Life is so much a roller coaster ride, a surf ride, a whirlwind, a calm beach, also sometimes a drain pipe. However each moment presents itself, be fearless yet thankful, for all the blessings like the sight for sore eyes, nature's scenery can be like the passing islands, the green lush tropics, the village simplicity, the back to nature.The heat of the moment is cooled by island balm, travel back to where it was comfortable, look for the zone, do not remain stuck, keep walking on. Look for your private beach and enjoy yourself. Love,Peace & Light ~Lorraine Nur

No comments: