Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

MYSTIC’S LIFE

IMG_7717

 

My Allah SWT is a pleasing Allah!Full of love,kindness and understanding.When we die we only take the feelings to the realm of spirits,we take our energy,our glow.We never know how we go back, but go past this temporal life we must,so don't waste time,reminiscing,just keep living,the best we can.In the hope of the reunion we hope for.We come alone and we go alone.Are we prepared?None of this existence is truly real,what is real is the goodness and blessings life brings.So,stop wasting precious energy on things that will take time away from worthwhile experiences that will build feelings of gratefulness.The only thing that matters,is how we lead this life to the best of our ability with whatever we have available.The presence of ownership is ambiguous,do we really own anything in this life?Even our own breath is borrowed:temporal life.Being psychic is not as fun as most think,life can be a jump rope,filled with others' skips and falls.We're not supposed to pick you up!Deceiving,deception,lies,cover-ups;a big scope of explanations,depends on one's understanding of the term-it means untruthful to self n others.I am the boss of me!I share my life with those likeminded in my circle of influence,choice a God given right.I have the power within.

IMG_7753

These are reflective thoughts which stem from a soul, still in search about the perfection of life. Indeed, the summary is that life is imperfect. We make perfect a moment. We are all equal, except in faith. We are all equal except in knowledge,capacity to choose based on principles and the knowledge of existence for the sake of a Higher force, Allah SWT.

We have no power over anything else but ourselves. Therefore, we would be better to increase ourselves, increase our abilities, increase and improve thinking. This imperfect life, is for the perfect creation. We were not born with all the tools we need for facing this life, but we have the capacity and capability to improve and adorn life with beauty and make it perfect for ourselves. No need to feel any less because of others’, no need to feel any less because we compare our progress to ourselves, looking in the mirror and fixing what looks out of place. We do not need people telling us that we are good enough or not. Suffice to say, the ones that are attracted to you see the beauty in you that’s like to themselves, or that they see your inner glow radiate and are attracted to it because they have the yearning for that themselves.

In our circle of influence we will enjoy them who love us for who we are, not what we are. No labels just sincerity and pure unconditional love. This is the pivot of life education, when one can surpass all the hurdles that society lays , the unhealthy doctrines without any faith basis, we do away we simplistic nonsense, made only to reduce the human mental to feel, they are not worth anything.

All human life is important. You are special,as long as you give your best each day. Appreciate what you have and make the best without complaining. When others’ try to thwart, raise your head in confidence, and feel proud of your own achievements , that has allowed you to survive till this moment and become the person everyone sees. You don’t need anybody telling you that you are good enough or not, you either know you are and if you feel you can do better, make no excuses, start improving. Anything started from a sincere heart shall have good outcomes.

 

IMG_7685
THE MYSTIC CALL
May all the stars in the night sky,the moon hanging as a golden globe,the sun's rays,shine graciously on you,may you walk in Allah's love.
May your hearts' desires be fulfilled,may your dreams become true,may you bath in health,abundant in wealth& your smile and love shine on.

May the love you seek cross your path,may the peace you yearn for arise,may the strength of faith guide you,may eternal bliss be yours.

I see with my heart,my eyes are closed,I feel with my energy,with my eyes closed.The eyes that open are blind to how wonderful You truly are

I am but a spectre,around Your eternal Greatness,my Lord,I am humbled by the thought of Your Greatness.I am at the foot of Your Chair.

Lift me up,carry me on,I hobble on this path of confusion,I am crying through the darkened skies,appealing to You,sustain me!Sustain me!

Hear my cry,hear my call,free me from all this,this world and all the imposters,who say they love You,but they don't,they go on as monsters

We are spirits in human form,as energy within the skin of soul,within the cage of body!Take me back to where I belong,by Your side, safe!

I am here alone,Lord,leave me not!Your power expands through all,hear the cries of a small and weary heart!I Call out,till I can ,no more.

When the Lord allows pain to steep,the soul is freed from the dunya,the soul begins to search,for the true meaning of life.

Lord,where is the my in You?You are for all, I am for You, let me be Yours,to guide me back to You,for without You,I feel I am nothing.

Shufi-ya Rabb,the word of one who loves You,one in Your Presence,body,mind n soul,whom You put on this Earth,to keep remembering You.

I want to go back and rest this weary body and mind,giving up on trying to analyse what this life means,just trying to live what's left.

~LORRAINENUR,2012

No comments: