Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Intuition and family

Lorraine Branson

189751_10150133816801740_579386739_6459351_7905949_n

28 March 2011

My daughter hurt her foot when she was flung from a jetski ride going too fast. I was not with her at the time, but when the accident happened , I felt her and I felt the disturbance as a sharp pain in my chest area, quite sure I was having heart problems. In my mind's eye, I saw her in trouble, I felt it had something to do with one of my children, I instinctively sent out prayers for all , especially to my daughter. I sensed her fear and pain. Although nobody told me about this, as soon as I arrived at their home for my weekend visit, I immediately asked my son who came to greet me, what had occurred that was bad today. His surprise at my question and revealed to me the incident. I went to my daughter, to find her being nursed with an icepack oh her foot, which I examined; I came to a conclusion that it may be fractured. I could not control my grieving anger at the lack of supervision and attention , compassion nor empathy. Involuntarily, I made myself very clear on this point that should anything ever happen to my children while in others' "care", I would not hesitate to find recompense in any form. Suffice to say I am absolutely serious about this fact. My children are my life achievement and through them every persona of myself is transpired and visualised. My daughter is hard and tough, strong and smart, on the outside a ball of feistiness but on the inside she cries, on the outside she laughs, she only wants all goodness and yet she has to be the one who feels misunderstood and although she has mostly everything in the world a child could ever need, her basis of existence is not wealth based, as she is born a humanitarian and she supports so many causes. She reluctantly accepts her non favourable family situation and tries so hard to make the best of everything, at times shutting her mind out from those things that cause her grief. Now, she understands what I kept warning her about , through her darkness and fear, she found herself alone, till the light came from her mother's open heart and absolute love for her. She will always be the first one who lead the others and one day...one day, everybody will know what she was born for.

~LorraineNur

No comments: