Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

At times like these

by Lorraine Branson on Sunday, 22 January 2012 at 00:27 ·

At times like these, the silence truly is my blessing.I have learnt so much in a few years, A few years of regimented training by life, that with all the pains and trials,tests and tribulations I have gone through, in such a short space of time, I now use all the tools life has given , to bear up, keep sane, have faith and hope, not get stuck and move forward. Opening my mind, to all the possibilities and opportunities still available.For in wanting to pressure what is not yet time, will only get frustrations and troubles.Everything happens for and with a reason, same as when people come and go in your life for a reason, season or lesson. Being in a fourth or fifth dimension, where time and space has no meaning, the lot life presents is a mere fleeting moment,where we can choose where we want to position ourselves. We can be the losers or winners, it is solely up to us. I am happy with my progress,at this stage, when I feel the emergence of impatience crawling , I consciously release it, I do something creative, I utilise time the best by filling my knowledge, praying,meditation and focusing on quality of life. I expel the negative fields and force by sending sincere unconditional love frequencies. Relying on prayers as a fortress,I light incense,play music I like and I create an ambience. So no matter, what I have reminders to be at peace and harmony always.

~LorraineNur

No comments: