Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life Principles

What are your life principles? What do you hold onto when times get rough? Are the thoughts and processed doctrines within your life, applicable in your life when trials and tribulations bombard you? Do you suffer and recover or are you deflated and surrender without hope?

IMG_2936

These are vital questions which one must ask. To believe in what you hold onto and defend these rights as a guidance in your life. Your life principle choices must definitely work for you. If they don’t, then it’s time for a review.

IMG_2872

Most doctrines within us, planted from our environment and ties , what values we were raised with, are not permanent and need to be reviewed, adjusted and reformed, to work better for us. The journey of life seems mundane without these life support systems. Each thought transpose a character building. What are we feeding our selves with and how are we maintaining our development as spirits in human form.

IMG_2941

My recent adventure took me many places and I discovered a better way of life, a simplistic outlook compared to the modern city comforts. I enjoyed spectacular views; as Nature reminded me that as a part of nature, their scenes cooled my eyes and brought forward thoughts of gratitude. My physical self felt rejuvenated for lack of dependency on technology and my mind was centered on the soul dimension through increase of devotions. It was easy to focus in an environment of simple beauty of nature. The fresh and clean air, the unpolluted environment all held healing attributes despite of a sudden and unexpected bombardment of animosity from an opposition to goodness, all necessary vitals needed surfaced as a protection, success and wholesome discovery of a new vision was created. IMG_2937

A paradox for humankind, when good is trying to be achieved, not all parties will agree, as their sound minds are contaminated by a lack of spiritual vigour and sustenance. To live as free souls, we often face contemporary adversaries which attempt to dull us. This is the crux of life principles in motion; does what you hold on to as a belief system, support your life as a reality? I try as much as I possibly can and achieve every time to progress, never regress. My aim is to always shine the light of love, understanding, knowledge, to benefit my surroundings and those I meet. I am non secular but hold firm to Islamic beliefs and prayers which enhance my life and helps me to maintain an aura of peace. As a muslimah who is not radical, I possess an open mind to various knowledge that helps to improve me as a person, applicable faith and wisdom from knowledge, a true blessing of a seeker , when the implemented knowledge, allows us to survive for His sake. That no others’ comments , good or bad, will erode us from His path nor make or break us.

IMG_2940

Every muslim have their own perception of what Islam teaches as a doctrine; alot forget that the Word is truth, nothing to be argued about. They are bound by prejudices and false claims. Fools argue about something that is already proven, hence living the best and applying it, with enjoying the benefits through a dignified character, is then the proof of whether your choice of life principles actually work for you or not.

May we all be rightly guided.

IMG_2948

Love, Light & peace.

~LorraineNur~

No comments: