Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This is a joke , right?

 

How can we know, when we are in touch with the world and it’s events? Be the events good or less than good, be they pictures or buildings, have you ever sensed that you just know things? Start drawing pictures from a desire to do so, create something or think about it , only for it to happen?


This assumption that all mankind has an intellectual as well as intuitional ability must be applied to enhance what makes us to be the best of all creations of God.

Well, for an example, I write poems…which I feel are soulful and come from a direct interaction with angels and guides. I also draw and paint. I like to see many views of different perspectives of life. With all that transcends, I always want to preserve what is best and good. See what is real, although some may disappoint or make me feel uncomfortable, I am greatly aware that with all negative there is a bigger positive energy. I encourage harnessing this vitality and adequately consume and share it, for all to feel. To cleanse the environment and to allow for ease in the evolution of creation all around us. No matter what, remaining positive is a focus and love the rewards.

 

In my previous posts, I had thoughts on the negative energy which seems to consume our world. I am neither heretic nor paranoid. I have been born as a person who needs to make things better. In order to do so, I must understand what is happening. As a spiritual muslim, I often focus my prayers and positive energy to areas in the world which seem to need healing, now this band of healing love , I hope will resonate, as we become more aware and knowledgeable. I don’t always understand how spirits whisper and work, but when tips are shown, I go with the flow, and end up with a better understanding than I had before.

 

I drew somw images, a while back, now perhaps I see some resemblance to the topics I have been motivated to research. I ponder about the cycles in life after, I will continue to pray and share love to all, regardless of race, colour, faith,age or gender. When we share prayers and healing love, the Earth will appreciate our efforts, the spirits join and angels sing, God will listen and answer our calls.

 

  

Peace, light and love always.

~LorraineNur~

Surah 3. Al-i’Imran ayat 101

“And how would ye deny faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of Allah and among you lives the Apostle? Whoever holds firmly to Allah will be shown a way that is straight.”


No comments: